OUTDOOR DINING & SHOPPING
Participating Restaurant & Retail Hours
VISIT DOWNTOWN ALIVE WEBSITE HERE for up to date details on the time extension and Parklet Restaurants
RESPONSIBLE GUEST CHECKLIST
- No Seat. No Service. All restaurant guests must be seated. If tables are filled, you must leave the establishment.
- You may not stand around with a drink. Inside or outside a restaurant.
- Restaurants may not exceed 50% allowable capacity inside. Percentage will follow the Governor’s executive order in place.
- Outdoor seating will be contained by each restaurant with clear boundaries and barriers. Seating will follow 6ft social distancing mandate.
- Walking with an alcohol drink or leaving your seat with alcohol in hand prohibited.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your group whenever possible.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Wear a mask or facial covering when in public when safe social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Do not gather in groups of 25 or more and maintain social distancing.
- Move along. Lingering and loitering at the entrance of an establishment is prohibited.
- Make a reservation for dining where applicable.
Thank you for cooperating and supporting the downtown business community.
Cool Wilmington has been contracted for on-site management during street closures and a manager can be contacted at all times by calling 216-374-8884.